Welcome to my disclose diary. My name is Nita. I post when I need to kill my time.
I don't care about the grammar, the weak or strong English, or the use of Bahasa Indonesia.
I just write what is said by the small grey brain cells in my head and told by the pink cells in my heart.
It was a nice 5 getaway days.
I spent those days by:
- consuming Nasi Goreng Bhakti right after Bandara Soekarno-Hatta. The Nasi Goreng was not as delicious as it was. But, the Black Toyota Crown with 80% 'kaca film', one teh botol and one hot BF were good companions;
- Sholat Ied? mm.. I was not able to manage it;
- bathing my baby maicha, since her mom need to take a total bed-rest and I will have another baby... soon!
- attending my Boss's Son wedding. It was held at the Dharmawangsa, and the family decided not to receive 'angpao';
- having 'masuk angin' as a result of the hairspray on my hair (such a kampung head);
- sleeping one whole day and making sure my BF that I was in a jet lag condition;
- chatting with my LGS friends at Senayan City and Anomali;
- having the opportunity of meeting Tami's friend, Puncak, ihateyou;
- watching original DVD at 'the subtitles' Dharmawangsa Square;
- meeting my best friend, Ayus;
- consuming Indonesian food at Bumbu Desa and Soto Asli Pak Sadi;
- playing with Kabir;
- ordering Martabak Telor Kampung and Martabak Manis to be delivered to mijn moeder;
- having a quick lunch at warung pasta;
- celebrating Tami's pre-birthday party;
Will go back on 19-25 december. I love christmas and I want to celebrate it with people I love. Well, ok, I love Idul Adha too. What the hell! I love going back to Jakarta!!! :D
This is an office hour, I have 3 assignments due this evening and all i can do is staring blankly to the documents, move my eyes to the PC, put my hands on the keyboard... and make this post.
Hmm... Im looking forward this weekend to go a little bit shopping. Well, to assure you, the things that I will buy are not for me. You see, it's December, where I don't know why so many people born in this month. Oh ya, my BF's birthday is coming :D so sad that I cant be with him.. but I guess it's gonna be okay since he will spend some more quality time with his family.
Things that I need to buy are:
1. Titipan from a friend, Nash, 1 CK electric perfume at Lucky Plaza with the price of $55;
2. Another titipan from the above mentioned name, 2 watches which cost $5 each;
3. Titipan 'liat-liat' Charles n Keith from Mbak Dien, only buy it when the price is under $40 (thats the instruction);
4. Cadeu for my Chichita... hmmm I think I will buy her a little sun-dress and sunglasses;
5. Cadeu for my brother-in-law... maybe something military;
6. Another cadeu for my BF. xxx will be fine :D;
7. OST of Woman on Top for a dear friend, Ayus;
8. A very cheap discounted polo-shirt for my dad.
I like shopping for other people, and it's christmas :D where the sale on Orchard Road will give you a very good deal :D
Okay, its time to fill up my locus (timesheet) and go.
Wondering how many units I've spent posting this stuff :P
thanks to the God almighty that Dinda is also accepted.
on the first day, i just dont know what happened to my feet, i suppose they forgot how to match themselves with their shoes. U see, for the past 5 months all I use was only this lovely black flip-flops. When I tried to match my feet with my ordinarily used working shoes, they just dont match. So, my first day turned out to be I have to 'jinjit' and walk very careful otherwise my ankle will be 'keseleo' (its a 9 cm heels shoes).
As a new comer, as expected, Dinda wore her trendy outfit. Black satin shirt, very-well-educated green vest, a-line skirt, high heels shoes and... black stockings. The black stockings rescued her from the un-matching problem between her shoes and her feet.
But on the next day, haha..
its her turn to 'jalan jinjit' coz she forgot to wear her stockings..
So, there were we, 6.pm., walking from the office to MRT station in 'jalan jinjit' style. Dinda even wore shocking pink sweater (on tuesday) that had succesfully made us really reallyyy legally blondes.. by giggling on the street with 'jalan jinjit' style ahhaha...
Uh... its a dejavu.. do you remember our suede shoes story in the middle of a hard rain back in Jakarta Din? hahahah..
whatever the name is.. the host will stared deeply to the camera and said "it's eaaasssyyy to bee an everyydaaay.." assured us that cooking is or will be easy...
so I started a few weeks ago.
me and my mom decided to leave MSG out of our healthy daily meal. the very first times, it was bad. My mom (who used to cook a very nice soup) , failed to make those veggies and beef delicious. even the sambal went bad.. but, we are adjusting.. and surviving.
for those of you who cannot cook and try to leave MSG out, try my recipee here. It's a fried chicken.. a very simple one.
all you need are simply:
2. garlic; and
3. soya sauce
what u need to do are simply:
1. marinate the chicken with the soya sauce;
2. fry the garlic until it smells delicious and the color turns to be goldish;
3. put the marinated chicken;
4. add some water;
5. wait until the pan become a bit dry; and
it's eeeeaaaasssyyy to beee annn eeeveeryydaaayyy*.... :)
*one of the recipees in this show was how a housewife put sliced fruits to ice cube maker for her kid's healthy snack ahahah
Today, I was approached by a Singaporean middle age lady at MRT Station. She offered me facial treatment with something DNA thing on it. S...
kalo nyusuin! ........................ I know.. It's surely gonna be a long night. Pernah debat sama dokter twit. Yang bilang bahw...
Busy week, busy weekend. Kalau weekend kemarin pameran batik, weekend ini mau ikutan Weekend Garage Sale Femaledaily . Ih gila ih hepeng a...
Diawali dengan nginep semalem di rumah baru. Dengan kebodohan-kebodohan kecil adan amatir seperti: lupa bawa kunci rumah atau isi ulang list...
lagi ngapain? Mami abis dikejar-kejar banyak orang deh pagi-pagi. Tapi udah selesai. Jadi bisa magabut :DD Litu sekarang pinter deh. Uda...