Thought of the Day

Cooongg.. produktif amat nih semalem 4 posting hahahahah

---------------
Ketika orang ngga punya uang, biasanya doi bakal ngebayangin gimana kalo punya uang banyak. Mau ngapain aja. For me. It's as simple as A B C. First, is of course my mother. Cliche. I mean, u know the blablabla of making your mother happy. Second, is my moneypenny. Yes darling. Jangan ge er luh. Both are my everything. Just now, I found my number 3. It's my uncle. Om Gun or previously (like when I was 3 or 4 or 5) was Om Du.

Yep.. the one with a hella big moustache and beard. Why?

Because I just realised how much he cares my fam a lot. Rumahnya cukup jauh, Tangerang. But once u need him? Wuzzz wuzzz. He'll be there.

Berkaca-kaca "Ooommm besok sidang skripsiii"
Nangis "Ooooomm besok endoskopiii"
Berkaca-kaca "Oooom B**** blablabalbal"
Tercenung "Oooom ini kerjaan gimana ya Om?"
Nyengir2 menipu "Oooomm.. beli kamera aku yaaa... 1.2 juta ajaaa (harga asli 1.3 juta 3 tahun yg lalu)"

Ah, i lop yu Om lah pokoknyah.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The disclose diary of mine © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects