Getting to Know Each Other

  1. I am a sadomasochist! Once you feel the needles (of your derma-roller) touch your epidermis and see the pin point blood from your pores.. You can see the surface of the 7th heaven (haha.. lebay) I think I'm gonna take another package of this treatment.

  2. Tumbe is a carnivore. Roast duck of Duck King for dinner, Pepper Lunch for lunch, and Rib Eye of Abuba for dinner, Q smoke house for another dinner.

  3. I am not a shoe person. Sunday was my 'in search of the perfect shoes' day. Jimmy Choo is on sale. Negative. Nada. None.

  4. Tumbe is a music person.

  5. Therefore, I am a groupie.

3 comments:

MissRinchungBecomeMrsYincung said...

I am a carnivore also...

Wiratama Somiadiredja said...

and cikim loves spagheti bolognaise..:D

Pakde said...

Tami suruh maen gitar aja pas acara loe kawin. Mantep kan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The disclose diary of mine © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects