Another bad day. Another 66 bus ride.

So, this is like my worst day at NUS :( and I felt (and probably looked) like shit.
I got home by 66 bus. Sit next to this guy with baby pink shirt, white pants, stylish hair, pointy shoes and bad -oh my god! very bad- mouth odor.

Mr.O*: "Are u studying?"
Me: (was reading my material) looked at him blankly "yes"
Mr.O: "what major r u taking?"
Me: "law"
Mr.O: "what law?"
Me: "corporate"
Mr.O: "is it cheap studying here?"
Me: pressing my nose hard "yes"
Mr.O: "where do u come from?"
Me: "Indonesia"
Mr.O: "wow! cheaper here?"
Me: "yes" with bindeng voice
Mr.O: " I studied management in Europe, very expensive"
Me: nod.
Mr.O: "how much is it here?"
Me: "6"
Mr.O: "per month?"
Me: annoyed. "no"
Mr.O: "how many city is it in Singapore?"
Me: "EXCUSE ME, CAN I ENJOY MY RIDE PLEASE?"
Mr.O: "oh u dont want to talk?"
Me: "NO!"
Mr.O: "Ok, sorry for disturbing u"
Me: press my nose even harder and demonstratically (i dont know if its really a word or not).

Hhhh... at least that will be my last 66 bus.

*)Mister Odor

1 comments:

Wiratama Somiadiredja said...

That's my girl :) never take crap from nobody..especially from guys that smell..heehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The disclose diary of mine © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects