The Parties Are Over


Pestanya Bubaaarrrrr...

My parties are all over..

After enjoying 5-days-in-a-row party with my boyfriend, and shopping party with my mother(s), today I faced the reality that my last party, the Maroon 5 concert, has already ended.

The parties are ended. Now, I need to sweep and scrub the floor, wash the dishes, put the curtains into washing machine, arrange the cushions back and put things back to their places.

I shall start those activities tomorrow, otherwise, I won't have any other parties.

Auntie asked me to have another party on 25 of March, holiday to Vietnam. Im sorry Auntie, I cannot join u coz I really need to put those things back. I know u are aware that I must prepare for the next party, which will be held on the 19th OF APRIL instead of the 3rd OF MAY!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nita??? you finally got the bangs!!

astried&benget said...

puspiii... poniku yg dulu ada di kamuu.. hauhauhauhaua

Wiratama Somiadiredja said...

oshinn kecill..hehehe:)

mircit said...

huhuhuhu..aku mau ntn maroooonnnnnnnn limaaaaa...huhuhuu, siriikkkk

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The disclose diary of mine © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects